Tuesday 18 June 2013

Letter to a stranger (Letters to...)

I was six centimetres dilated when I met you. It had been a hard and painful day and I was a wonderful mixture of elated and petrified. My whole body was contracting fiercely as the life inside me made it's way closer to the world. 
You were just doing your job, the same thing you did every day. I was half naked, very happy on gas and air and giving my camera toting fiance the thumbs up!


I am so excited to be guest posting today over at ruthpovey.com to launch our new bi-monthly 'Letters to...' link up! This fortnights prompt is 'Letters to a stranger'.

Click here to read the rest of this post and get involved with this exciting new link-up!

Letters To

Happy posting everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...